Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Build Guide - Agility Xelor
posté July 08, 2007, 23:46:17 | #1
Build Guide - Agility Xelor About 4 months ago I started an Agility Xelor on Rosal... Swatch-Guard is now lvl 103, and a very fun build. Strong in PVM, and very strong in PVP. The damage potential for this build is great, and the advantages of an agility build nicely compliment the xelor's spells, especially in team play. Looking at the gear coming up (black rat daggers, luhene hammer, cape tenfuture, etc.), this build is only going to get stronger, especially as higher lvl gear begins to remedy the low vit, which has been the only real handicap so far.
I wanted to share my experiences with this build because of the terrible advice on wikia for agi builds (i.e. dumping your points into vit, hybridizing, using gear sets like white scara, etc.). This is primarily a damage dealing build, but it's not tanking dmg, so the main thing to keep in mind if you're planning on making an agi xelor, if you want it to be strong at high lvls, is to focus on getting your agility as high as possible, everything else is secondary.

BENEFITS OF THE AGI XELOR BUILD
Unlike Strength of Chance Xelors, Agi Xelors have 2 class attack spells, and we get them very early on. The low lvl agi gear out there is far superior in terms of bonuses than any other build, so you can start doing fairly massive damage by lvl 40 or so. The ability to freely move around on the battle field to buff teammates or escape from enemies without having to worry abut dodge rolls is great for you and your team, and if you go Agi it is very easy to get a 5MP or even 6MP set... more MP means better team buffing and makes the linear attack of shriveling much easier to deal with.

DOWNSIDES
You do have fewer spells than an Int. Xelor, although fewer attack spells to level means more spell points free for raising your other Xelor talents. Mummy does not offer the same kind of protection to an Agi Xelor, but... a lot of people don't realize that it is not only Int. that raises shields, but also the stat corresponding to the attack you are reducing. At 750 Agi, I reduce 15 damage from neutral/earth/fire/water... but a whopping 71 damage reduction from Air attacks. That is with -133 Int. Mummy still has a lot of uses for an Agi Xelor, but yeah... it's definitely not as hax as the mummy an Int. Xelor gets to use.

At lower levels there are really no weapons for us... I rely on spells, and use a Carnivorous Staff for the huge Agi bonuses it gives me along with the Toady. Lots of hammers, daggers, etc. have strength and intelligence requirements that you'll never get while you're wearing a Mad Tofu Cloak... that's all about to change with my Black Rat Daggers... but waiting until lvl 108 for a really good weapon is a long time.

STATS
It is highly highly recommended that you scroll Agility to 101 before dumping your points in... and that you only ever spend points on Agility. You are working against HARSH soft caps here, and if you fully scroll, you can have 200 base Agi at lvl 100... without scrolling first, 200 base Agi wont come until lvl 160!
If you can't scroll Agi, still dump ALL of your points into agility. You many be tempted to use points in Vitality. DON'T DO IT! You will regret it later. If you want to sacrifice some Agi for more Vitality to help you survive through the low and mid-levels, then do it with gear. Use a Gotubby instead of an Agi pet, get a Gob ring... whatever. But doing it with gear can always change, spending your points wrong is forever (at least until the next major update)

AGI - Scroll and put in ALL points
STR / INT / CHA - Casually start scrolling these... but it won't make a difference until very high lvls. Once you take off your Mad Tofu Cloak, having 101 scrolled INT for better mummy protection is pretty important. No rush though, that cloak will last you well past lvl 100!
WIS - Scroll as high as you can as fast as you can.
VIT - Scroll this ASAP also... until high lvls you're gonna have HP issues. Every scrolled VIT point is worth the cost. Do NOT spend any character points on this stat however.

GEAR
Such amazing gear for Agi characters.

LVL 1-26 - Young Adventurer Set
LVL 26-36 - Full Tofu Set... nice AGI and DMG bonuses, and it looks hot!
LVL 3x - Mad Tofu Cloak, Toady, Carnivorous Staff (you just gained a few hundred AGI!)
LVL 4x - Swap out remaining Tofu Set pieces for Wind Kwak Amulet and Ring, White Scara Belt and Ring, and Croboots
LVL 57-70 - Swap out your Amulet, Ring, Boots, Belt for Aerdala pieces. White Scara Ring is still good for 2nd slot. So is OkaRinga

Over lvl 100
I am swapping out my Aerdala pieces for White Rat pieces (Black Rat is good too)... Black Rat Daggers and Dragon Pig Ring at lvl 108, Krutch at lvl 111, Kaliptus Headband at lvl 133, Luhene Hammer at lvl 143, Cape Tenfuture at lvl 148... Some of this gear is really hard to make, but hey... you went from lvl 36 to 148 on ONE CAPE!

SPELLS
In the order of leveling...

LVL 11 - Max Frostbite
LVL 21 - Max Shrivelling
LVL 31 - Max Slowdown
LVL 42 - Max Devotion
LVL 51 - Max Teleportation
LVL 61 - Good time to get Moon Hammer and MAX IT
LVL 71 - Max Mummy
LVL 74 - I finally put in some points to raise Flight to lvl 3

Now start saving points for a weapon skill and your lvl 6 spells... you need 10 points saved by lvl 103 for lvl 6 Slowdown and Frostbite, and 15 more to get a lvl 6 weapon skill. Do that and at lvl 103 you will have about 4 Spell points left over... I spent 3 of those to get Dial down to a 4AP cost.

Why are these spells so great?

Frostbite - non-linear attack. low DMG isn't really all that low with the AGI you will have. I can hit 100 with Frostbite while stealing 2AP, and it's about to go down to a 3AP cost at lvl 103. Awesome low lvl spell that holds up. It is also boosted range, which can be handy.

Shriveling - very very strong attack for the AP cost. Decent non-boostable range of 8. At lvl 101, my shriveling does 102 - 143 per hit for a 3AP cost. That means if I devo for 10AP, I can teleport to 8 squares from my enemy, shrivel them twice for about 250 dmg on average, and then retreat to 13 square distance. HAX! Can't do that with Dark Ray!

Flight - I was surprised to find out that I actually DO use flight... in spite of having 5MP and never being dodge locked. Whether I'm cornered by something and I need to scoot 8 tiles across the map instead of 5, or I've been soothed by a Sadida or MP-raped by a plain crackler, etc. Getting it to level 3 gets the fail rate down to where the spell is usable, and a crit fail doesn't end your turn

Moon Hammer - The average base DMG on moon hammer is actually identical to casting Shriveling 3X.. so why do you need a 8AP spell that does that same average DMG as your reliable 3AP spell can for for a 9AP total cost? I always use Shriveling when I can, but there are times when the potential for massive DMG is needed... for example - if you're fighting a Xelor with strong Counter, and you're getting 40 DMG reflected on every attack, hitting once for 300 is MUCH better than hitting 3x for 100... same thing if you are fighting a Feca with Wind Armor on, or a Xelor who is in Mummy mode. The other thing is that the range of 8 on Moon Hammer is non-linear... 5MP help you get in range for Shriveling, but it might not get you out again. If you are 8 tiles away on a diagonal, to run in and cast a linear spell and retreat means running 4 tiles towards your enemy, and retreating one... so you are only 5 tiles away. Bad if you are fighting an Eca with some HAX sword or something. Or, you can cast Moon Hammer from where you are, and flee to 13 tiles away... even if you crit fail you're still 8 tiles removed. It's a strategic spell, not just crushing DMG. And btw, my max hit on Moon Hammer vs. 0% resist is 627.

posté July 08, 2007, 23:47:05 | #2
...this was too long to post all at once

WHERE TO TRAIN??

I started on Lousy Pigs, because they have no air resist, are fairly easy to AP rape, and the Frostbite - Slowdown combo can take care of them pretty easily. I leveled here for a while, until I got shriveling. Flowers are good at early lvls too, because many of them are weak to Air.

Once I got full tofu set I started doing blops. Remember not to take huge mobs... even if you can kill them the XP sucks. Stick to mobs around your own lvl... that means 1 or 2 blops at a time. The GREAT thing about blops is this... you know how they always run away and you have to chase them all over the map and it sucks? If you cast slowdown on a Blop... it runs right up to you and sits there. They are very easy to AP-rape, so if you're fighting 2 of them, just slow down both first, then shrivel, and repeat. They'll sit right there and do nothing. It's great. To be honest... I still level on blops at lvl 100, and it is still about the fastest and easiest solo XP I have found.
(Side note... once you get higher lvl and go to Koalaks... slowing down the summoned blops there brings them to you where they act like shields from the Koalak's ranged attack - AWESOME!)

Once I got Mad Tofu cloak... and ESPECIALLY once I got Aerdala Geta... it's mainly a matter of finding monsters with 3 or 4 MP that use melee attacks and using your decent spell range to kill them while retreating. Kanis are weak to air and very easy to kill when you have 4 or 5 MP + flight, teleport, and Range-8 attack.

Once you get Mummy to resist AP loss, Pandulums are cake. Mummy and teleport next to them to dodge-lock, and they can't cast their exploding flask attack, which is their main DMG spell. They are about 20% weak to air, so you lock it and knock its head off with shriveling.
Same thing goes for Cracklers and Plain Cracklers, Even though you dont get great DMG reduction from mummy, the +100% resist to AP loss makes these monsters go down pretty quick.

UPDATE ON MY CURRENT DMG

Frostbite - 4AP cost - 2AP steal - 50-100 DMG approximately (I haven't actually mapped out DMG range in Dojo, but that's about right)
Shriveling - 3AP cost - DMG ranged from 102 - 143 per hit... 306 - 429 per turn, with an AP left over for Slowdown
Moon Hammer - 8AP cost (1/10 Fail Rate)... DMG range is huge but impressive... 40 - 627 per hit vs 0% resist. A hit over 429 made it worthwhile.

I will update soon with my actual DMG from Black Rat Daggers, and lvl 6 shriveling (whose base DMG jumps hugely from 10-15 to 13-20)

posté July 09, 2007, 07:34:03 | #3
Hi new to this game and after reading your guide thinking bout starting 1
but the a few thing i dun understand like.....

what do u mean by scroll Agility to 101 before dumping your points in?(what is scroll?)

sry for my noob like question

N Devestor
* * * * * Member Since 2006-10-11
posté July 09, 2007, 07:55:29 | #4
Citation
Arsar :
Hi new to this game and after reading your guide thinking bout starting 1
but the a few thing i dun understand like.....

what do u mean by scroll Agility to 101 before dumping your points in?(what is scroll?)

sry for my noob like question

You can trade certain items for scrolls which will increase your characteristic by 1-2 (depending on the scroll).

You can scroll each stat to 101.

Check here for information on what you can exchange and where to exchange it.

Scrolling can cost millions of kamas or thousands of hours in drop hunting.

Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2007-02-24
posté July 09, 2007, 15:20:24 | #5
This is really not a good build at all, any normal xelor of your same level will own you....

If you want to have a demonstration, meet me, lev 12x , int/agi/wis hybrid xelor......... ull be garanteed to rethink what you've done!

posté July 09, 2007, 17:13:28 | #6
Citation
thelegendofrob :
This is really not a good build at all, any normal xelor of your same level will own you....

If you want to have a demonstration, meet me, lev 12x , int/agi/wis hybrid xelor......... ull be garanteed to rethink what you've done!

HAHA.

I didn't know that a lvl 12x xelor was 'the same level' as a lvl 103 xelor.

In terms of spell damage, Agi Xelor wins...
3AP spell for 145 dmg at range 8... even at lvl 65 I could hit for over 100 on shriveling. Rolling for over 600 damage on a ranged attack is pretty amazing too. I haven't gotten to my good weapons yet, which is fine. I didn't set out to make a build that would own from lvl 80 -> lvl 100, I set out to make a build that would own once I get to very high lvls. I'm patient and I don't do shit to give me a temporary advantage that will eventually make me weaker (like pumping points into vit)

What makes your comment noobish, is you say that if you can beat me then my build is not good. When I'm lvl 150 I won't care who beat me at lvl 60 or lvl 100.

If you wanna compare, when I'm lvl 120, I will have about 900 hp, my shrivelling will do about 130-200 hp per hit, my black rat daggers will do about 290 on non-crits, and over 400 on crit hits. So what would be your strategy for beating me then mr. Int/Agi/Wis xelor? Let me guess... you're going to cast blinding protection/devotion/counter/hammer skill/mummy... teleport to me and get one hammer hit for 300-450 dmg, and maybe get in a xelor's hourglass hit that might do 70 dmg... then I hit you with my daggers twice for 500-900 dmg and teleport away, so that it comes down to our ranged spells. You'd never get to use your hammer again, and you'd be relying on hand or Xelor's hourglass, etc. All of which do less damage than my lower AP cost spells.

Treechnid Hugger
posté July 09, 2007, 18:38:47 | #7
lol,

i can hit 1000 in 2 hammer hits toy hammer (4ap) (without hitting crit--- with crit 1250 ish) -- (have 1/2 crits)
my hand hits 230 (crit) , i have 1/2 crits

come get a taste .... while ur shrivelling urself crazy, the victory will already be mine lol

also , i have a great mummy and brilliant initative-- i always go first.

sorry to say-- u should start ur xelor again.... only thing you might be able to own is a gobble.

whats ur IGN-- wana teach you a lesson. heh

posté July 09, 2007, 19:16:12 | #8
Swatch-Guard

1000 hits in 2-hammers? So what? Unless you havve 10AP base, you could never hit me twice with your hammer. Sounds like your Toy Hammer does the same damage that my Luhene hammer will do when I get that at lvl 143. OK, 230 crits with 4AP hand... I'll have 200 non-crits with 3AP shrivelling. You could 1-hit me now, so what? Let's catch up when I'm lvl 120 and see who wins.

posté July 09, 2007, 19:18:08 | #9
Citation
thelegendofrob :
lol,

i can hit 1000 in 2 hammer hits toy hammer (4ap) (without hitting crit--- with crit 1250 ish) -- (have 1/2 crits)

come get a taste .... while ur shrivelling urself crazy, the victory will already be mine lol

also , i have a great mummy and brilliant initative-- i always go first.

sorry to say-- u should start ur xelor again.... only thing you might be able to own is a gobble.

whats ur IGN-- wana teach you a lesson. heh

I'd really hate to get in a topic i don't know much about, but rob, pls do not start a fight, you could do 1000 damage with every 1ap for all i care, but do not act like you're better than everyone else
it's his choice if he wants to be like this, not your's nor anyone else's, do not say his build sucks just because it's different than ur's
you insisting that you're better just because you beat him in a fight, and furthermore a fight of highly different lvl and equipment, only shows that you're just a bully
if everyone thought things through ur way, there would be no int iops or stre xelors or even wisdom xelor
what's more, swatch didn't come here to ask if his build was viable, he himself has alrdy proved to quite a few ppl that his build can survive, he made this topic to share his experience and his build for those who would be interested or curious
you coming here and saying 'If you want to have a demonstration, meet me, lev 12x , int/agi/wis hybrid xelor......... ull be garanteed to rethink what you've done!' is just plain rude
hey, let's have an iop or sadida smack u around for a few times, and make YOU rethink if ur build 'sucks'
i may not have a lvl100 char, but lvl100 or not, i would not expect that kind of talk from anyone above the age of 5
btw , you cant have read through his topic completly, he has his IGN written in the FIRST paragraph

on topic: great guide swatch , i was always curious about this build, just didn't have the money to scroll XD

posté July 09, 2007, 21:37:09 | #10
Thanks VisionKnight =)

Reading you post makes me think I shouldn't have even responded to the other guy anyway... I'm not trying to say that Agi Xelor > Int Xelor, or anything else. Just sharing information for people that are interested in trying a different build (and there are some out there... I've seen at least a half dozen new Agi Xelors pop up on Rosal since I started mine - and I made this guide because I have at least a few ppl PM'ing me in game every day asking for advice on their character)

Treechnid Hugger
posté July 09, 2007, 21:59:27 | #11
lol , both of u anytime--just dont cry when im victorious, heh

posté July 09, 2007, 22:31:27 | #12
Citation
thelegendofrob :
lol,

Actually, I have to find out... because I'm pretty sure you're lying. 230 crit on hand... base crit dmg is 25, so if you have +30 dmg in your set, you would need combined int/dmg% to be 700, while having +39 crit hits (maybe +37 crit hits if you've scrolled a bunch of agi and have some +agi gear also)...

Explain to me how, at lvl 12x, you have 700+ int in a +37 crit set.

If you do have 700 INT and +30 dmg... the base INT dmg on your toy hammer is 9-17 (x1.65 skill) = 14-28 base x 8.5 (int and class mod) = 119-238 +30dmg = 149-268 dmg from the fire componant.

So if your max hit without a crit is 1000 dmg for 2 strikes with hammer, that's 500 dmg per hit. The max from the fire componant of the Toy Hammer is 268 max, which means you'd have to have 232 dmg from the neutral componant (can't just be fire-maged cuz then you'd only be doing 190 on the maged fire dmg componant at 80% for a total of 458 dmg if you max roll both)

In order to do 232 dmg from the neutral componant, you would need 680 STR on a max roll.

So, for a crit Hand to do 230, AND for your Toy Hammer, on double max rolls twice to do 1000 dmg in 2 hits, and to have 1/2 crits on both, you must have:

700 INT
680 STR

30 DMG
37 CRITS

Even if you did have that... your low non crit roll on Toy Hammer is only 156+153, for a 309 total.
And on non-crit Hand, your dmg would range from 118-206, with a crit roll of 230

So if I take everything you've said about your dmg to be true, then your range on hammer non-crit is 309-500 for 4AP
and the range on your non-crit hand is 118-206 for non-crit for 4AP

Not bad... but again, plz explain how a lvl 12x player has 700 INT, 680 STR, +30 DMG, and +37 CRITS in their set

Sorry for the questions, I'm just a noob.

posté July 10, 2007, 00:28:21 | #13
Lazy,
I love the detail! I don't have time or money to probably ever get to lvl100, but attention to detail and good, hard-knuckled analysis like this is very informative nonetheless. Too bad I'll never get to scroll anything... but very casual play is fun, too.

Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2007-05-18
posté July 10, 2007, 01:28:31 | #14
Citation
lazy-bastard :

lol

N Devestor
posté July 10, 2007, 02:16:24 | #15
Citation
lazy-bastard :

LOL!! So when do you stop being a noob? At level 103???? You're still a noob compared to a level 120? Or are you just a noob?

Mate, I've learnt, no matter what level you are, no matter what class, no matter how many characters you have, you'll always be a noob if someone disagrees with you.

I've been called a noob by a level 30 guy who wanted me to heal him over my sram that was more than twice his level to finish the gobball dungeon because I saved him and his 2 under level 10 friends in the last room and he could hit for gasp 100 per turn. This was back when I was only 3 accounts, so my enu, sram and eni could solo the gob dungeon in 15 minutes. But apparently I should heal him for his 100/turn instead of me for my 300/turn... Finished the dungeon, got a perfect royal gobball ammy in drops (had a pp candy on) and him and his friends were whispering me for AGES calling me a noob...

Interestingly enough, he was Brakmar and wouldn't come fight against me

I quite like your xelor build. Question though, how long would it take to scroll agility to 100? Do you suggest buying or dropping the scrollin items?

posté July 10, 2007, 16:49:05 | #16
I would say for the most part... buy the scrolling materials. A scrolled character usually isn't going to be your first player, I had a few characters before Swatch-Guard, including a tailor to help make money. Sporm for example is almost impossible to drop in the quantities you need (220 of them for full scrolling). I've killed a LOT of mush's, fungi masters, etc. and I have probably only ever dropped 2 or 3 sporm.

I guess with the new stat reset dungeon coming up, making scrolled characters is going to become a whole lot easier... just spend all your points and scroll nothing while you save up your mats, then reset, scrroll, and dump all your points in... kind of a cheap way out considering how players have had to do it up to this point, I wish the stat reset dungeons would only give you back like 80% of your character points of something so that there's still an advantage to doing it the hard way =/

N Devestor
posté July 11, 2007, 01:30:56 | #17
Well, I'm guessing the scrolling dungeon will be incredibly hard, so I don't think it will have as large an effect as people are conjecturing. But yeah, buying the mats sounds like the best way to go. I just hate buying stuff that I can get for free =[

Former Subscriber Piglet Tracker
* Member Since 2006-12-02
posté July 11, 2007, 15:20:14 | #18
I just trying this build out today, and so far its working very well. My character is only level 5 right now, but he already has 1 agility from using a scroll. The monsters I'm going against in incarnam are barely doing anything to me while I use frostbite + slow down. Which makes them lose 2 ap at my level.

I do have a question though, should I start saving up for today stuff right away because they're pretty hard to get?

posté July 11, 2007, 18:13:28 | #19
Citation
Talnor :
I just trying this build out today, and so far its working very well. My character is only level 5 right now, but he already has 1 agility from using a scroll. The monsters I'm going against in incarnam are barely doing anything to me while I use frostbite + slow down. Which makes them lose 2 ap at my level.

I do have a question though, should I start saving up for today stuff right away because they're pretty hard to get?

I always try to save mats and gear as soon as I can so that I can equip them right away when I hit the appropriate level. I'm lvl 104 now and already have more than half of the materials I need for my lvl 133 hat. I didnt get my Toady until lvl 44 I think, it would have been SO useful to have it earlier.

N Devestor
posté July 12, 2007, 01:14:15 | #20
Citation
Talnor :

It's always a good idea to save for your equips constantly well in advance. It's also much cheaper to have them crafted (a lot of people just work on tips) so if you can get the drops while you're levelling, it's much better.

I've always got my next set approx 10 levels before I need it currently. I am thinking as I get over 100+ I'll be changing sets far less, so I'll probably be working on them 20-30 levels earlier.

posté July 12, 2007, 19:49:15 | #21
haha, in the future i hope to be organized enough to plan out the drops i need for crafting all future gear sets, and hunt them when it actually helps me lvl as well... i wish i had known at lvl 12 that i was going to need magic famished sunflower petals, back when i could have lived in the field dungeon for 2 weeks and actually gotten xp from it. soloing the field dungeon at lvl 105 is such a waste of time... unless i get my drop. i spent 2 hours running the dungeon 10 times the other day... i started at 21% to my next level... when i was done i was at...................... 21% to my next level. score!

it would be nice if dofus creators made some of the mats for gear fit better for the lvl of the item vs. the lvl you need to be to drop the mats... um, a moowolf hair for a lvl 4x cock old cape? moon jungle drops for the lvl 3x ambusher set? nuts.

posté July 13, 2007, 20:25:29 | #22
Does any1 know if an agility xeler can equip the Hidsad Bow?

Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2007-04-06
posté July 15, 2007, 06:23:22 | #23
Citation
LecterLives :
Citation
Talnor :

I've always got my next set approx 10 levels before I need it currently. I am thinking as I get over 100+ I'll be changing sets far less, so I'll probably be working on them 20-30 levels earlier.

No, no you change gear constantly during 100-140 then you stop changing gear almost alltogether after you settle into a good moowolf/crit set mix.

posté July 16, 2007, 02:48:04 | #24
Dear God, how long have u been playing lazy bastard? Since scrolling takes forever. Anyways I just noticed thelegendofrob stayed quiet after those calculations lazy. That is some definite owning right there lol. Awesome build too

N Devestor
posté July 16, 2007, 03:47:20 | #25
Citation
Artintold :
Citation
LecterLives :
Citation
Talnor :

No, no you change gear constantly during 100-140 then you stop changing gear almost alltogether after you settle into a good moowolf/crit set mix.

Surely you jest???

My set changing has been becoming much fewer and further between as a level. Often actually only changing 1 item every 10 levels or so.

Once I find a good set, why would I need to change it?

You must remember, that I don't need to change for differing battles because I multi account and have 1 character of every element.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2007-04-06
posté July 16, 2007, 05:20:49 | #26
Citation
LecterLives :
Citation
Artintold :
Citation
LecterLives :
Citation
Talnor :

Surely you jest???

My set changing has been becoming much fewer and further between as a level. Often actually only changing 1 item every 10 levels or so.

Once I find a good set, why would I need to change it?

You must remember, that I don't need to change for differing battles because I multi account and have 1 character of every element.

Its not that you won't find a good set, its just one equip is so much better than the previous its almost criminal not to change.

Like for Srams Gobbly apprentice daggers>Luntinations/Captain chafers/etc but Ramougre setters>Gobbly apprentice, but Sives>Ramougre setters.

or for Capes: Grazor is soo much better than Rags once you don't need Rags, but Ancestral cape is alot better than a Grazor, but a Moowolf cape blows any of those capes out of the water.
Etc.

So it comes to about 2 to 3 pieces per every 15 lvls or so.

For enus its worse.
I went from Dp mules(94) to ancestral boots(110) to Sandals titudes(122)
Gicque(efficient at lvl 84ish) to moh(115) to hikule(121) then to dreggon(127)
Gogorified Miner Ring and Gelano to Dp Ring(108) and Ancestral Ring (113) to Dp ring and gelano then back to ancestral ring and gelano then im going back to ancestral ring and Dp Ring at 127.
For Hats Black Dregolining(94) to Jellix( Crit set for my Gicque) to Ancestral Hat( 114) to now Solomonk(120).

N Devestor
posté July 16, 2007, 06:03:44 | #27
God damn it. I spend so much money on equips as it is. 3 million kamas in 2 weeks or so >=[ I don't want to start having to spend that much more.

posté July 17, 2007, 23:55:56 | #28
Yea, legendofrob has kind of exposed himself here. Hey, I promised an update once I got my black rat daggers... so here's an actual screen shot of me doing 1000+ dmg in a turn... if I had bothered to mummy first it would have been +21 more dmg than that on 3 dagger hits... and I still need 3 levels to get my krutch.

N Devestor
posté July 18, 2007, 01:17:24 | #29
Coolio.

So, in effect, you could do that much damage with any daggers that do 17-20 damage with a +10 on crit?

Can I ask why you picked these daggers in particular?

BTW guys, I'd suggest ignoring legendofrob. He's got a habit of flaming on every post, no matter the topic.

posté July 18, 2007, 01:57:56 | #30
Yes, if you have enough base stat.
After losing my Toady set I'm ddown to 207(+442) AGI +15% dmg = 664 total, so 7.64 x base dmg... and I have +17 dmg on top of final dmg amount. So with the 1.65x modifier of lvl 6 dagger skill, the base range of 17-20, and the crit range of 27-30 work out like this:

(Base x 7.64 x 1.65) +17 dmg (+7 dmg if i have mummy on)

non-crits
17 = 236
18 = 250
19 = 263
20 = 274

crits
27 = 363
28 = 375
29 = 388
30 = 401

The advantage to xelors over other classes for using daggers, is that I can use devotion to get 3 attacks, instead of needing to have a 9AP set, that let's me get higher base stats by not using a gelano or something (and devo actually gives me 10AP, so i can dagger x 3 and still cast slowdown)

The advantage to AGI xelor over INT xelor for using daggers, is there aren't any really good fire dmg daggers unless they are maged. Black Rat Daggers are 17-20 base dmg air, unmaged. So they dont get messed up trying to convert dmg type.

I'm stilll looking forward to getting a hammmer at lvl 143, but these daggers are really nice in the meantime.

N Devestor
posté July 18, 2007, 02:52:53 | #31
So you picked these daggers cause of the agility damage ey?

posté July 18, 2007, 02:58:49 | #32
that, and the dmg is very consistant by dofus weapon standards. there are lots of daggers that do like 11-20 neutral dmg or something like that, so you have a huge dmg range. 17-20 is a very narrow range, and also very high base dmg for a dagger that doesnt need to be maged.

Former Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2006-09-01
posté July 18, 2007, 18:46:57 | #33
well everyone looks at damage against 0% resists and says look how much damage i make in close combat, in real that doesn't work, everyone has some resists, also every other xelor build except int has not so many spells, like agi xelors have all linear spells except frostbite or shivering i think (can't remember, i don't use them), chance xelors have only Clock which is linear and poor range, str xelors have only Punch of Xelor, but int xelors have - sand glass, hand, dark ray, temporal dust. two of those int spells are not linear and all with much better range when for example clock or punch of xelor, dunno about agi spells, but fact that they are linear makes them less usefull. also int xelors can use mummification much more effective. yeah maybe in cc agi xelors have better weapons but most of them are 2 handed that means you make a little more damage but enemy hits you much more.

Former Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
* * Member Since 2006-06-06
posté July 19, 2007, 08:10:27 | #34
Citation
thelegendofrob :
lol , both of u anytime--just dont cry when im victorious, heh

Anyone who has enough time to go on this site and Degrade every build or sudgestion that pops up is a noob buddy =/.
nobody has time for some fool who goes about challenging people lower leveled then him or herself just so that people can see it theyre way.
so getta life

Anyways more on topic, Lazy, i have been thinking about this build but wat always stopped me was wat wisdom set to use? i know having a nice +1 ap bonus with ur set is a good idea but will it give enough exp? answer this pl0x . im a lvl 65 xelor thinkin of going hybrid agi (currently my agi is trash and im a chance/str xelor) but that will all change once the reset comes

thanks again

posté July 19, 2007, 15:58:39 | #35
thelegendofrob is a total noob, he is lieing.. he can never hit over 400 (400 was his best hit i have ever seen, crit of course) - he hits 100-300 with his pathetic hammer... i think an agi xelor around 115 can easy beat him. btw man u made a rly cool char ^^

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2006-08-17
posté August 04, 2007, 12:35:43 | #36
I bet my 98 agility xelor can own his ass, hes crazy if hes saying not to use any points into vit, I have over 500 agility right now with only 59 base agility :/ so hes high or something, the wiki is not wrong, cause its made by agility xelors, his build is just an alt way to do it, but the others are not wrong. pm X-Agixelor-X in the Rushu server if you have any questions, or Dexx- in the Rushu server,

posté August 06, 2007, 16:25:18 | #37
Just an update with LVL 6 Shriveling damage.

Full DMG range while mummified is 134 - 189 for 3AP at range 8... woop!

Did DarknessfromHell just call me high? But yeah, he's right, there is not technically a 'right' way or a 'wrong' way to make any build, as long as it's fun. You could make a sacrier and spend all points on Chance if you want. But if you wanna have a strong Agi xelor you don't spend any points on vitality ever. At lvl 117 I have 216 base Agi, and over 700 HP now with only 27 scrolled vit. I'll have 1800 HP at lvl 150 without wasting any of my points, so while I may or may not be high right now... the way to make the strongest character of any non-sacrier class is to never spend even a single point on vitality

amended: possible exception for vit builds on osas or sadidas if you're purely into summons....

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2006-08-17
posté September 04, 2007, 15:29:18 | #38
and thats why I may have a little less agility than you, but Im less than 20 hp from 1kk hp at 113, by 125 ill have over 1300 hp, and 550+ agility, which is more than enough, not even fully scrolled yet fully scrolled by then should be about 600ish agility, which can lock almost anyone besides a pure agi sram, so, base agility is nice, but at the lvl hes talking about, I will have over 2kk hp, but really, not trying to fight about it, the ppl I really hate are the noobs that come out of no where and say, "agility xelors suck" xD, that always cracks me up, then I kill them, lol and with that rob guy from before, he must be getting that 1kk damage from fighting koalaks with there -to fire, xD dags are good, but also the legendary crackler hammer isnt to bad, thats what I use, and now with 50 intel scrolled, and my krutch, can equip with a mad tofu O.o a hammer with 5 mp is sexy, and hit 700+ damage from 1 space away, and run 5 mp away, kicks ass, might not be 1000 damage like lazys dags, but safer, lol and hits more than 1 thing

posté September 04, 2007, 20:45:49 | #39
Agility Sadida ftw =P(maged Palm Cane with cerimonial set and you will basically be doing 1k DMG on a crit)

Also there is a very high lvl agility Xelor on Rushu that does massive amounts of DMG with Cerimonial Rat set and maged Luhene Hammer(I think he's hybrid but still very strong)he ends up doing 1k+dmg a turn anyways.

BTW swatch I can throw your stats into a calc for you

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2007-01-19
posté September 05, 2007, 11:49:27 | #40
Citation
DarknessfromHell :
and thats why I may have a little less agility than you, but Im less than 20 hp from 1kk hp at 113, by 125 ill have over 1300 hp, and 550+ agility, which is more than enough, not even fully scrolled yet fully scrolled by then should be about 600ish agility, which can lock almost anyone besides a pure agi sram, so, base agility is nice, but at the lvl hes talking about, I will have over 2kk hp, but really, not trying to fight about it, the ppl I really hate are the noobs that come out of no where and say, "agility xelors suck" xD, that always cracks me up, then I kill them, lol and with that rob guy from before, he must be getting that 1kk damage from fighting koalaks with there -to fire, xD dags are good, but also the legendary crackler hammer isnt to bad, thats what I use, and now with 50 intel scrolled, and my krutch, can equip with a mad tofu O.o a hammer with 5 mp is sexy, and hit 700+ damage from 1 space away, and run 5 mp away, kicks ass, might not be 1000 damage like lazys dags, but safer, lol and hits more than 1 thing

May i ask you something? You're saying that you only have 59 base Agility. Didn't you scrolled your Agility or only to 59?

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2005-10-29
posté March 12, 2008, 03:37:06 | #41
Citation
DarknessfromHell :
I bet my 98 agility xelor can own his ass, hes crazy if hes saying not to use any points into vit, I have over 500 agility right now with only 59 base agility :/ so hes high or something, the wiki is not wrong, cause its made by agility xelors, his build is just an alt way to do it, but the others are not wrong. pm X-Agixelor-X in the Rushu server if you have any questions, or Dexx- in the Rushu server,

If anyone thinks Agi Xelors suck come see me in a fight lol
Well even tho I'm not full agi
Wis/agi hybrid ill still own any lvl 150 cra
But I'm sad to say I'm going full wis when I reset but still gonna scroll agi to 101 and use sets to get my agi over 500 :]

Dexx- 130 Wis/Agi xelor
Action Bastards

posté March 13, 2008, 15:49:10 | #42
Citation
LordLinx :
Wis/agi hybrid ill still own any lvl 150 cra

I can beat up quadrapeligics... your point?

Ok, I understand what you're saying. You can beat the dedicated ranged class using ranged spells. It just sounds funny to be bragging about beating what is widely regarded as the weakest PvP in game. I couldn't resist the joke.

posté March 13, 2008, 21:08:53 | #43
Update on my agi xelor

I'll have 900 agility soon

posté July 11, 2009, 10:50:36 | #44
Hey Lazy Bastard just wanted to thank you for the advice I had a lvl 22 Xelor whom I was adding only agility stats and had already maxed lvls for shriveling and frostbite. Now got the adventure set and am lvl 24 creeping at the lousy pigs found out they give lots of exp Between how do you change your alignment? >_< Also now max lvling my slow down and searching slowly for tofu build. So thanks again for your advice.

Former Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-01-18
posté July 11, 2009, 11:51:03 | #45

Quote (lazy-bastard @ 08 July 2007 22:46) *
GEAR
Such amazing gear for Agi characters.

LVL 1-26 - Young Adventurer Set
LVL 26-36 - Full Tofu Set... nice AGI and DMG bonuses, and it looks hot!
LVL 3x - Mad Tofu Cloak, Toady, Carnivorous Staff (you just gained a few hundred AGI!)
LVL 4x - Swap out remaining Tofu Set pieces for Wind Kwak Amulet and Ring, White Scara Belt and Ring, and Croboots
LVL 57-70 - Swap out your Amulet, Ring, Boots, Belt for Aerdala pieces. White Scara Ring is still good for 2nd slot. So is OkaRinga

Over lvl 100
I am swapping out my Aerdala pieces for White Rat pieces (Black Rat is good too)... Black Rat Daggers and Dragon Pig Ring at lvl 108, Krutch at lvl 111, Kaliptus Headband at lvl 133, Luhene Hammer at lvl 143, Cape Tenfuture at lvl 148... Some of this gear is really hard to make, but hey... you went from lvl 36 to 148 on ONE CAPE!

well, i have a agillity xelor and i've taken a .. personaly i think it is better because it also gives vit ( mine gives 51 agillity and 48 life ) but i've also have for the nice agillity boost and i can hit twice with it ( they're agillity maged )

also i've taken the coco blop set and maged it to hax overmage ( more then 10 agillity on each part overmage ) lateron I'll head for blessdaggs but for the rest i say its a nice agillity xelor build (my set gives 500+ agillity at level 64 )

Subscriber Mufafah Rider
* * Member Since 2006-01-01
posté July 11, 2009, 12:31:53 | #46

Quote (lazy-bastard @ 08 July 2007 23:46) *
That is with -133 Int.

0 is minimal stat. 0 (-9999) is still 0.

at 100+ u should mix br/wr (wr for some str for->) and lutination daggers (exchange at 127 with setters). leg crack cape... and get ur crit to 1/2. you should only care agi/crit - u will have 7ap by default+2 devotion=9=3dagger hits. if u go for 10+2 you will drop too much agi/crit.

and i would not stat agi... just scroll to 101 and go full wisd. ap rape ftw... skill xel sandglass to max for more ap rape at better range and less ap cost (even tho the skill si agi u will need it).

* Member Since 2008-01-07
posté July 11, 2009, 21:43:23 | #47
great guide yea the max is 301 base for chance xelor and same for agi xelor ,str base max is 330or 331? and int 420 so your only loseing 100 points from a int xelor point of view,i see today in pvp alot of str xelors with frostbite maxed for the ap rape + alot of epic level str gear gives some agi ,im still tringing to figureout how to get base 10ap as a str xelor without a ochne ?

Former Subscriber Member Since 2006-03-19
posté July 11, 2009, 22:28:46 | #48
idk how highly you alue your xelor, but for PvM xelors I DO indeed prefer agility build (at times agility/chance hybrids for later lvls because of damage variation). However, I'd suggest putting all spell pts into wisdom...

considering I use xelors to AP rape boss monsters down to 2 or less AP I feel this is the better option and with the buff Ankama gave to the boss monster of Ankama rats I seriously need him down to 0 AP or else we all die >.>

not to insult ur build or anything <,<
anywee Nice work with the guide tooks like you put alot of time and effort into it ^^

* Member Since 2008-01-07
posté July 12, 2009, 00:23:20 | #49
he probly doesnt want to try and ap rape and just get the chance to cast clock every few turns as thats all pure wis xelors do as a main it gets boring real fastalso hes level 199 now so i think his build has been proven to be effective if a little bit quirkey

Subscriber Mufafah Rider
* * Member Since 2006-01-01
posté July 12, 2009, 01:22:55 | #50
199 doesnt prove anything. like my quote tells ya he ain't perfect. as no1 is.