Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Revert osa, biggest mistake on a class rework ever, FUCKING CHANGE IT BACK
Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2009-06-25
posté May 18, 2017, 15:36:23 | #1
Revert osa, biggest mistake on a class rework ever Get rid of all the bonuses and shit they get from killing a summon, they already refund the ap and gain control over the shittest ai known to mankind, like for real ?? infinite jumps as agi, strongest heals in game as int ?? WTF ??

Subscriber Pandora Opener
* * * * Member Since 2010-03-19
posté May 18, 2017, 15:48:25 | #2
1 jump/turn as agi, that's been nerfed not that long ago. To have the strongest heals, the osa needs to be in dragon form and the healed target needs to be near an enemy, which guarantees the target will take damage anyway, and the dragons need to have LoS for the target. Otherwise, osa heals are so situational I actually place them as third best healers in the game, eni and eca winning due to their heals being not nearly as limited. In fact, sadida might be a better healer too, since their heals are easier to set up and snowball a whole lot harder.

You should learn how their spells actually work before complaining.

Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
* * Member Since 2010-08-26
posté May 18, 2017, 16:25:53 | #3
Before you look what is strong in different element, you should also know that they lose something in return.

Int osa with flat heals is the best healer in the game, but their damage is crap. Their spells have low base dmg and due to being in dragon form you also lose 20% final damage.

Agility osa got the movement and damage, but they lose their sustain. So if you can lock them down their squishy and easy to kill.

Earth osa is extreemly tanky but they lose their movement.

Osamodas is 3 roles in one but you have to choose which one you want and deal with the debufs.

"Oh my team loses allot of hp everyfight, i really need a burst of heals.. But i will lose my damage out put by a ton.. Is the risk worth it if we don't have much damage sustain ?"

"Oh we don't have allot of movement control abilities in my team i should go air and have a ton of damage.. But is it worth it if my team is close combat and i get killed very fast"

"We really need a tank to let my team stay in the back and do ranged damage (( cra enu you know)) But i wont be very quick somewhere, if an ally gets caught i cant quicky rotate over."

Stuff like that you know. I think osamodas are balanced since they have to make rough choices to be able to exell in one case then be terrible in the other case.

thats it i guess ?

Senile (Dark Vlad)
Classics
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2011-10-01
posté May 19, 2017, 11:19:03 | #4
to check i putted a decent resist and vit set with 1400 int on my osa with a cloudy and 6ra on set, besides the dragons and the perfect heals and the 50% res with a croum, i already did 3k damage on insane range.

I agree with this topic, there is NO class which has a 100% win rate versus an Osamodas. to be honest, no class win vs a HP/% res osa. It's just a cheap way to be Overpowered.

Back in the days you had good PVP, some classes who had their weakenesses against others.

some examples:
eni/enu > iop
sram>enu
sadi>enu
panda>xelor
panda/enu > feca
feca> iop/eca

Nowadays a single iops with hp and emerald dofus is able to crush all his counters, and feca's who are 100% PVP players cant even win a fight anymore against any damage dealers since they all fuck up his erosion straight thru the shields. I can tell, had a 220 lock 35% res 5k vit feca, should be a great set year(s) ago, but i changed my class since i had no chance of winning against osas iops huppers ecas srams and ouginaks. Since they are OP in pvp. Dont forget to add the sac to this 6 classes.

AND THEN U HAVE THE OSA: Captain of the unbalanced PVP.

yesterday i faced 5 several osa's in pvp, my eca nor fogger can do 3-4k damage in a turn, my eca eroded their asses in 1vs1, and guess what? next turn they were full HP again, and to punish me for trying to blitz them he just adds 3 other monsters including the resurrection, wherefor he doesnt even gets -res when he summons a creature back.

this osa boy had like 6k hp and 40% overall? he didnt even need any statistics to win the fight lmao. could have 41 int and still full heal his ass every turn again and again.
and then there is this bullshit with the tofus who teleport and push 10 range between you and the osa even if he is in another state, and gobbals who gravite your ass and prefent you from even getting close to the osa. It is a cheap way to never lose, just no brain. Dont know why it would be fun to pvp on an Osa anyways..

Nerf that shit, you got my vote

Ideas for a nerf:
apply the osa 2% erosion for everytime he cast a summon.
a self-heal penalty. max 50% of your hp or something.
max 2/3 element on summons, not turn 1 2 dragons, turn 2 2 gobbals and turn 3 2 tofus and a dopple. fuck off with that

another addition, i tried something else and build a cha pvp ougi to crush the osa's summons. So i killed all of his summons (6) with 8 AP and got the osa on close combat. But guess what? next turn he was on 20 range again with 3 summons in the field.

This post has been edited by [Nerodos] - May 28, 2017, 20:31:59.
Reason for edit : Quoting the last post in a thread is against the rules. Flat-out insulting another player is, too.
Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
* * Member Since 2010-08-26
posté May 19, 2017, 14:36:56 | #5
1. You're building a damage osa right now right?? You know you have to think 20%- final damage on that 3k dmg Also if you actually really looked into osamodas their spells you know their 2 ap heal spell has very low base stats and their damage is medium. Agility is way better off with damage.
2. This is all based on 1vs1 pvp and the mods already said "Nothing will be balanced on 1vs1 pvp"
3. you went an ouginak and still lost.. you're really special aint ya ? You know that cha ouginaks are the most stupidest thing you can go? Go figure why you lost I play an ouginak lv 200 right now str/agi and i wreck every osa i can see. Also range shouldnt be a problem with ouginak since you can teleport everytime and pull them to you.
4. Also your feca's resist arent that good if you want to go full pvp your resist must be 40%- 50% and erosion shouldnt be that bad if you had more ap /mp reduction so you could reap the enemy so they dont have enough ap to use erosion.

And now the nerfs you had in mind lets read it

apply the osa 2% erosion for everytime he cast a summon. : This is the most stupidest thing i have ever read in my life. Know why enirispa's dont have erosion anymore for healing ? Because it doesn't work out well. Also osa is a very spammy class with their summons. But its just a few of the things they got going for themselves.

a self-heal penalty. max 50% of your hp or something. If this was purely for pvp i wouldnt mind a lower % heal on self heals by like 75% heal instead of 100% heal but... in pvm this would make the fire osamodas useless. Want to know why ? If you got an int osamodas as healer, they got a really big problem keeping themselves alive since they have to get their summons out to heal up. Also their dragons can only heal 1 time a turn for all the dragons. This means you cant spam the heal in 1 turn. 1 turn = 1 heal. Also for the other heals you have to get close combat with the monster which you dont do in pvm. Also only 1 of the summons do the area heal when damaging the enemy unless the osamodas especially puts a spell on them. But you dont do much damage at all as int osamodas.

max 2/3 element on summons, not turn 1 2 dragons, turn 2 2 gobbals and turn 3 2 tofus and a dopple. fuck off with that. Really dude? They already put a limitation that you can only summon 1 family of the same summons. And if he doesnt change or does change the other summons wont get any improvement on their damage , since their not copying your stats. also their going with their shitty ai since you have to spam spells to even control them.

another addition, i tried something else and build a cha pvp ougi to crush the osa's summons. So i killed all of his summons (6) with 8 AP and got the osa on close combat. But guess what? next turn he was on 20 range again with 3 summons in the field.
Really ??? Please read that for a moment.

Cha ouginak in pvp.. And you went close combat?????????? The only thing cha has going for them is that their ranged, the damage is medium as heck and their rage spell doesnt work well with the rest of their kit with cha. If you want to get close to someone use every element but cha.

This post has been edited by [Nerodos] - May 28, 2017, 20:31:59.
Reason for edit : Please leave the moderating to the moderators.
Senile (Dark Vlad)
Classics
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2011-10-01
posté May 21, 2017, 13:55:46 | #6
Well, since my ouginak is agi/lock or agi/str and i still lose against those osa's, i tried cha for the high AoE damage around yourself, but even that was not enough for countering those summons. Its unbalanced, Period.

and in addition, try PVP osas on -1,0 in Echo, not Osa's from other servers in 1vs1 kolo.

This post has been edited by prolicious - May 28, 2017, 20:31:59.
posté May 21, 2017, 18:25:24 | #7
So, the class that excels at focusing on a single target can't solo the class that summons multiple allies on a game where 1x1 isn't balanced. What a shocker. It doesn't matter if you 1x1 on kolo or on -1,0 (in fact, there's an argument that -1,0 is even less relevant to balance because it accomplishes absolutely nothing), it will still not be the basis for balance. So, start talking about group settings or just quit complaining, because as is, you're wasting everyone's time.

This post has been edited by Lynn-Reiginleif - May 28, 2017, 20:31:59.
Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2012-08-13
posté May 24, 2017, 01:36:43 | #8
The only reason why somebody would argue that Osas are not OP is because they play Osas themselves.
"Devs will not balance classes based on 1v1" What an argument. That does not change the fact the people are abusing the crap out of this class to win on Kolo.

posté May 24, 2017, 01:55:26 | #9
Out of all the classes I own (and I own them all), osa is the lowest level, so that argument is not only pointless, it's also moot. It's less relevant than saying 1x1 is not supposed to be balanced, since that is actually something the devs themselves said and complaining about it is pointless. In group settings, dealing with summons is easier, and so is rushing the osa. So, to actually have a case about osas being OP, you need to talk about what makes them OP in a group setting. "Oh, they heal too much!" Easily avoidable, easily punishable, less reliable than sadidas. In fact, I honestly think sadidas are a lot worse than osas (and sadida is my 7th higher level character, btw, again showing how me owning doesn't have anything to do with my opinions on balance). They heal better, clog the field better, snowball harder, have better support options...