Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

How to pay with the "Ultimate Game Card", (How to make sure you can use it more than once)
Krewe (Zatoishwan)
Veritas Aequitas
Former Subscriber Kaniger Hunter
* * * Member Since 2008-09-27
posté June 16, 2010, 18:38:41 | #1
How to pay with the "Ultimate Game Card" Hey guys!

If you will just follow my tips and tricks you will be playing "Pay to Play" in no time!
Just so i don't get any of these questions, Yes I did buy a week sub just to show the process...

Step 1:

To start off, go to Dofus' Main Page; Http://www.dofus.com
Then click the "Subscribe" button.

Step 2:

Then, select how long of a subscription you would like to purchase.
(of course the amount the subscription costs, must be lower than the amount on your card)

Step 3:

After you choose your duration of the subscription, you will be directed to a "Select you Gift" page.
Here you are able to choose a gift you would like to receive, which Ankama gives free to people who subscribe.
(However, the duration of subscription you choose, determines the gifts.)

Step 4:

Now you will have to log in (if you are not already) so the subscription goes to the correct account.

Step 5:

Now it is time to select "Ultimate Game card" as your method of payment.
(You are able to select the other methods but this tutorial is too show how to set up the ultimate game card for multiple uses)

Step 6:

This page is going to show you which Duration, Gift, Price, and method of payment you decided on.

-------------------------------------------

More on next post (too many pictures)

-------------------------------------------

Krewe (Zatoishwan)
Veritas Aequitas
posté June 16, 2010, 18:39:24 | #2
Step 7:

This page is one last confirmation of the Duration, Gift, Price, and method of payment.
(Be sure to look closely... Double and Triple check it.)

Step 8:

When you click "Pay by Ultimate Game Card" it will take you to this page.
In the center of the page is where you enter in your card number, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS YET!
Instead, click the register button, indicated by the red arrows.
(I do not know if this still works if you do not register first, so please, register first!)

Step 9:

Here is the page where you register, just enter in your e-mail, and create a password.

Step 10:

Once you register you will be brought back to your payment screen, but instead, it says "You are know logged in!"
Now, you are able to enter in the Game Card's number in the center box.
Since, you are logged in the site will save the card on your profile for later use.

Step 11:

This is the final page on the "Pay by Ca$h" site. This page confirms that the payment went through and it shows in the upper right corner how much you paid.
When you are done reading it, click the "Return to Dofus" button.

Step 12:

This is the page the "return to dofus" button directs you towards. This page tells you whether your payment was successful or not! If your payment was successful you will see this page.
This page tell you what gifts you have now received (Tokens and the gift you selected earlier)
And there is also a button that will take you to the page that will allow you to use your "Token".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, hopefully everything went smoothly for you all!
I hope that this guide helps everyone out, so you all get your money's worth!
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to Pm me on the forums, or leave a comment here!

~Abyss

Krewe (Zatoishwan)
Veritas Aequitas
posté June 17, 2010, 02:14:37 | #3
Ok! All photos/steps are up!
Hope I helped you guys
~Abyss

Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2009-06-20
posté June 23, 2010, 23:40:18 | #4
This was incredibly helpful!

THANK YOU!!!

-Jishy

XxKibaxX (Rushu)
Infinite
Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2006-04-29
posté June 24, 2010, 08:59:57 | #5
Out of curiosity, would this method allow one to use a single gamer card on two different accounts (naturally, the card would have enough money for both)?

Krewe (Zatoishwan)
Veritas Aequitas
posté June 28, 2010, 06:12:49 | #6

Quote (InuzukaKiba @ 24 June 2010 00:59) *
Out of curiosity, would this method allow one to use a single gamer card on two different accounts (naturally, the card would have enough money for both)?

I do not think this is possible... Because what I found out was that when you use the "game card" option it automatically fills in your e-mail, so when you try to log in you are only able to use THAT e-mail with the account. Unless your two accounts have the same e-mail, than no.

Make Sense? Also, Glad I helped you ^^

~Abyss

Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2006-10-10
posté June 29, 2010, 13:28:44 | #7
hey hey hey...
i am just asking that does the subscription include them sending u an mail?

Krewe (Zatoishwan)
Veritas Aequitas
posté June 29, 2010, 22:03:16 | #8
When you subscribe to Dofus through Ultimate Game Card, they will automatically send you a confirmation e-mail. So you have proof of purchase.

~Abyss

Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2006-10-10
posté July 07, 2010, 08:35:47 | #9

Quote (Demodude @ 29 June 2010 22:03) *
When you subscribe to Dofus through Ultimate Game Card, they will automatically send you a confirmation e-mail. So you have proof of purchase.

~Abyss

oh ok i thought it would be like a diff pay
ty Demodude

Krewe (Zatoishwan)
Veritas Aequitas
posté July 08, 2010, 21:58:21 | #10
Your Welcome! Glad to help.
Also, to let you guys know, the price for using the Ultimate Game Card does go up a little.
Example: $19.99 if you use a regular credit card//$24.99(Not sure if this is correct) if you use the game card

Subscriber Great Coralator Polisher
* * * Member Since 2009-02-03
posté July 17, 2010, 04:04:46 | #11

Quote (Demodude @ 08 July 2010 21:58) *
Your Welcome! Glad to help.
Also, to let you guys know, the price for using the Ultimate Game Card does go up a little.
Example: $19.99 if you use a regular credit card//$24.99(Not sure if this is correct) if you use the game card

You do know that they still go by the U.S Dollar And the Canadian Dollar that may be why it's trying to mess u up into thinking that Although i could be wrong

~Coolraskal~

XxKibaxX (Rushu)
Infinite
Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2006-04-29
posté July 18, 2010, 06:37:27 | #12
No, Paybycash prices are higher than Credit Card prices. Credit Card is actually the cheapest method.

Krewe (Zatoishwan)
Veritas Aequitas
posté July 26, 2010, 19:54:22 | #13
The prices you see on the subpage are the lowest prices it will go, that is why the * is next to the number. And to the best of my knowledge the credit card is always the cheapest, and pay by phone is the most expensive.

And truthfully I do not understand your question Cool... Sorry

Hey, i am still playing and on the forums.
If you have problems just comment!