Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Ultimate Game card, Where is the rest of my money >:[
Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-03-19
posté April 21, 2010, 23:37:24 | #1
Ultimate Game card Okay this is my problem I Bought a $20.00 Ultimate Game Card for Dofus. With the card I bought a 1 month subscription which came out to be $8.00. My subscription is over now and i should have $14.00 left on the card now when I went to do another 1 month subscription It says i haven't payed the $8.00. Where did the money left over go? I want my $14.00's
i just want to know where my $14.00 are at and how to get another months subscription. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason for edit : Please do not make your text huge, bold, and bright. It makes it quite difficult to read.
Head Volunteer Moderator Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2008-07-28
posté April 22, 2010, 05:14:41 | #2
I'm afraid that there isn't anything we can do for you on the forums. The first step I would take is contacting whoever distributes the cards to try and track what happened to the remaining balance.

posté July 18, 2011, 06:26:37 | #3
Me to ! He say wait 30 minutes  

Milano (Rushu)
Cloud
Subscriber Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2010-07-19
posté July 18, 2011, 09:10:23 | #4
What you need to do to use your leftover balance for UGC is to order another 1-month subscription. Go through all the little bits and when you get to the Pay-by-Cash website that confirms your purchase, STOP AND FOLLOW:

1] Copy the order number in the upper-left hand corner and then click "ask a question" in the upper-right hand corner.
2] Your question should follow the layout;

Subject: DOFUS Payment.
Body: Please charge my remaining balance of $xx.xx USD towards my DOFUS account. My order number is (there's a reason you copied from the page prior ;p)xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thank you.

Fill out the blanks and then paste your order number into the last blank and submit. It should take about a day to a day and a half before it confirms your purchase and gives you your subscription time.