Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

Ultimate Game card, Where is the rest of my money >:[
Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-03-19
posté April 21, 2010, 23:37:24 | #1
Ultimate Game card Okay this is my problem I Bought a $20.00 Ultimate Game Card for Dofus. With the card I bought a 1 month subscription which came out to be $8.00. My subscription is over now and i should have $14.00 left on the card now when I went to do another 1 month subscription It says i haven't payed the $8.00. Where did the money left over go? I want my $14.00's
i just want to know where my $14.00 are at and how to get another months subscription. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason for edit : Please do not make your text huge, bold, and bright. It makes it quite difficult to read.
Head Volunteer Moderator Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2008-07-28
posté April 22, 2010, 05:14:41 | #2
I'm afraid that there isn't anything we can do for you on the forums. The first step I would take is contacting whoever distributes the cards to try and track what happened to the remaining balance.

posté July 18, 2011, 06:26:37 | #3
Me to ! He say wait 30 minutes  

Milano (Rushu)
Cloud
Subscriber Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2010-07-19
posté July 18, 2011, 09:10:23 | #4
What you need to do to use your leftover balance for UGC is to order another 1-month subscription. Go through all the little bits and when you get to the Pay-by-Cash website that confirms your purchase, STOP AND FOLLOW:

1] Copy the order number in the upper-left hand corner and then click "ask a question" in the upper-right hand corner.
2] Your question should follow the layout;

Subject: DOFUS Payment.
Body: Please charge my remaining balance of $xx.xx USD towards my DOFUS account. My order number is (there's a reason you copied from the page prior ;p)xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thank you.

Fill out the blanks and then paste your order number into the last blank and submit. It should take about a day to a day and a half before it confirms your purchase and gives you your subscription time.