Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Credit Card Payment Issues
Amanatsu (Ombre)
Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-12-09
posté February 27, 2015, 13:11:50 | #51

Quote (Juragan @ 27 February 2015 11:55) *
my card has 3d security but it has to go through sms activation code (TAC) upon payment and this doesnt happened
This sounds like an issue with your bank or with your mobile services provider. If you don't have a valid transaction code then the whole transaction is cancelled, this is the whole purpose a transaction code is sent in the first place. Possibly you didn't register your mobile phone number correctly.

The 3D-Secure protocol doesn't necessarily require transaction codes to be sent, if it does then just because your bank has decided so. Many banks use a password solution instead of transaction codes.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2006-11-05
posté February 27, 2015, 13:29:35 | #52
I called my bank and they reiterated that it was no order to process, even tough I've tried subscribed 3 times that day, no order so bank cant process.

Amanatsu (Ombre)
Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-12-09
posté February 27, 2015, 13:38:51 | #53
There was no order to process because it was cancelled due to the transaction code failure. You must find out why you don't get those transaction codes, because that's the reason why your bank doesn't receive a transaction to be processed. Those transaction codes don't come from Ankama (*), so find out who sends them and why they don't reach you.

This post has been edited by Amanatsu - March 30, 2017, 04:45:05.
Reason for edit : (*) ... unless they invented a new transaction system the last few weeks
Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté February 27, 2015, 17:48:40 | #54

Quote (Juragan @ 27 February 2015 13:29) *
I called my bank and they reiterated that it was no order to process, even tough I've tried subscribed 3 times that day, no order so bank cant process.
Have you tried talking to Visa? If they are farming their codes to a third-party company, they will likely be able to help you more than you bank. Banks don't usually issue credit cards, and thus don't maintain those systems.

Yah (Rushu)
Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2012-09-14
posté June 21, 2015, 13:53:26 | #55
normally i would buy the special pack with my own card like usually i do with other subs i got. but this time i used my mothers card to buy it. when i bought the pack, game said: We've detected multiple anomalies with your payment attempt and have decided to temporarily block the transaction.

Our team will attempt to verify your transaction within 24 hours and inform you by email.

i will wait but i felt like i should put this out here. maybe someone encountered the same stuff and knows it. thanks.

Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté June 21, 2015, 21:40:32 | #56
It is probably because you used a new card, perhaps registered in a different country, area or has something that is different enough from yours that they did it as a precaution (probably to have the bank check and make sure it was a legitimate charge), if everything is in order then it will be processed in a day or two and you will be on your way with no issues.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-07-06
posté May 29, 2016, 13:45:18 | #57
When i try to buy p2p with paypal only the 1year option is available and if i select credit card only the special pack is available whats going on here?

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2011-09-13
posté July 03, 2016, 18:19:18 | #58
just allow us to use paypal to buy ogrines .

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2011-01-08
posté July 11, 2016, 23:53:49 | #59
Best thing to do i've found was go to PCgamesupply.com and buy a rixty card. you will find the payment option for rixty in other payment options and though the choice is limited PCgamesupply.com offers PayPal so you can feel safe with doing all this online

Nekko (Solar)
Determined
Subscriber Great Coralator Polisher
* * * Member Since 2009-02-03
posté December 26, 2016, 01:06:17 | #60
Are you unable to purchase Ogrines through visa gift cards because apparently I've been temporarily blocked by using this method and I already put in the information that was on that card for the transaction to go through.

-Nekko

Nevermind it went through.
(Mod invis my post please)

This post has been edited by coolraskal - March 30, 2017, 04:45:05.
Reason for edit : False alarm/Resolved
posté March 04, 2017, 10:31:08 | #61
Dofus customer service, please look into my post as I have a serious issue to report.
I returned to playing Dofus in Jan this year, after stopping for quite a while. Initially, I bought just one month subscription for my wife and myself. As we played along, we enjoyed the game and started to buy 6 months subscription for my wife plus 2 other accounts and 1 year subscription for myself. Very soon after, i even bought 47000 ogrines and 50000 ogrines for us.
The shocking part came when just a few hours after buying the ogrines, all my 4 accounts were being banned.
This really caught us by surprise when we didn't even violate any rules and conduct, whatz more we only played the game for 1 to 2 hours a day.
We raised this issue to ankama support, providing my identification, credit card and bank statements, showing that i had legitimately purchased all the subscriptions and ogrines with my credit card. Refer to my ankama support ticket number #1858668 or #1858640.
However, i was so shocked and disappointed with your reply. In the reply, it was stated that our accounts were being banned due to fraudulent transactions.
I have clearly showed my credit card statement of those legit purchases and yet they were being flagged as fraudulent. The customer support even raised to a higher level and determined the outcome as final i.e to ban our accounts permanently. This is simply ridiculous!
Did they even bother to read through all the evidences attached? Me, being the rightful cardholder was being accused as fraudulent! This is so laughable! I paid for the service and yet was being banned, who is at fraud here?! Will i get my money back?!
Anyone who read this will definitely agree with us that Dofus/Ankama is the scammer/fraudster here! For such act of scam, is it not considered a cyber crime?
With such substandard customer support, it is of no doubt that your player base is declining drastically.
I would appreciate you can look into my ticket thoroughly!